blossom into full self-actualization
… as a Virtual Villager attending NF Learning Lab!
… to the next step in tending your self-actualization garden!
You’ve planted seeds and cultivated roots, and are ready to blossom as a fully expressed NF woman. Great! Because holding the center of Bravely Being You Virtual Village, is NF Learning Lab for Self-Actualization, where villagers dare to go deeper into understanding who we are as NF women, and blossom into full self-actualization in these ways:
Breaking the chains of family and cultural conditioning,
Gaining mastery over emotional triggers,
Navigating change with ease and grace,
Developing essential self-esteem and empowerment, and
Trusting iNtuition to guide us in almost everything!
Perhaps our greatest challenge as NF women is that our iNtuition and Feeling preferences create a dynamic, internal complexity that is not recognized nor addressed in any way, by the Sensing-majority culture in which we live. As a result, we are told, again and again, that we are ‘too much,’ ‘too deep,’ ‘too sensitive,’ ‘too neurotic,’ or even, ‘too smart… for our own good.’
Whatever the labels might be, they have us feeling existentially alone in a foreign land.
Many of us are diagnosed with emotional or mental maladies such as depression or anxiety, robbing us further of self-respect. So, we seek out conventional therapies and pharmaceuticals, or we self-medicate. Such methods are not sufficiently helpful, because they typically only address symptoms, without acknowledging their underlying causes.
In addition to the Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator, NF Learning Lab references original and customized maps, lenses, and tools for self-reflection, including:
- Ten Areas of Life a personal life-systems monitoring lens
- Seven Sparkle Dna Qualities an NF success qualities lens
- Six Dimensions of Power a personal transformation model
- You Are Here Map a growth and change model
- Reset Tool a brain-plasticity technique
- Perfect Practice a self-direction enhancer
- Inner-Child/Wise-Woman Connection an emotional self-healing model
- Drama Queen Game Board a human dysfunction lens
- iNtuiting and Sensing Worldviews a cultural paradigm lens
And then of course, “It takes a village to grow a garden of blossoms!”
NF Learning Lab gatherings on Zoom bring life to our work with maps, lenses and tools. Sharing our self-reflective insights with each other, we gain greater understanding of ourselves through mirrored expression. As we embrace our complexity, we dare to express ourselves more and more fully, and to dive into deeper layers of self-awareness. Our voices gain strength, and we inhabit self-trust in ways we had not thought possible.
We also weave a common NF language, so that as we share with each other, we strengthen our village bond and expand our ability to go much deeper in full safety. Coming closer together as rare NF women, we expose, for purposes of healing, our deeper wounding and rough edges, and put them into perspective for ourselves, as we have always suspected we could.
Be a Virtual Villager
blossom into full self-actualization
Virtual membership fee ... your best return on self-investment
$97 a month or
$1,067 a year (1 free month)
Why this is seriously worth considering …
- You’re done with hiding out in NF obscurity,
- You feel safe, surrounded by Bravely Being You wise women,
- NF Learning Lab for Self-Actualization is next on your agenda, and
- It takes a village to reverse Sensing-majority conditioning.
What to expect ...
- Be fully embraced by Bravely Being You Virtual Village,
- Get new insights about Sensing-majority conditioning,
- Access and heal elusive cultural wounds,
- Use ground-breaking maps, lenses, and tools, and
- Discover your unique path to self-actualization!
What you receive with your self-investment package …
- Full tuition to NF Learning Lab for Self-Actualization,
- Full permission to drop into iNtuitive Conversation at will,
- Social Gathering Survival Guide gift (digital version),
- Eligibility for Wise Woman Mentoring at a 20% discount, (learn more)
- Compassionate support from a village of NF wise women